Cloud Access is a Joomla hosting service. They provide top notch Joomla installations along with excellent hosting. Their tech support is some of the best in the industry for Joomla because of their focus on the platform. Because of their great service Open Source Matters has chosen them as the official host of the demo trial of Joomla.
CloudAccess Company Info & Facts
Cloud Access was founded in 2008 by 6 members. They are Located in Traverse City, Michigan and they own and operate their own datacenter. With 22,000 new Joomla sites set up per month, popularity to use them as a Joomla hosting service has grown significantly. In order to keep ahead of the curve they develop and own intellectual property for cloud hosting with Joomla. Last but not least, they have lots of free templates and tools available.
CloudAccess Plans and Features:
- Cloud Access Standard - $19.95/Month - Joomla Instance with Auto updates, phone support, 20GB Disk Space, 2TB bandwidth transfer limit.
- Cloud Access Business - $49.95/Month - Joomla Instance with Auto updates, phone support, 50GB Disk Space, 15TB bandwidth transfer limit.
- Cloud Access Pro - $99.95/Month - Joomla Instance with Auto updates, phone support, 100GB Disk Space, 50RB bandwidth transfer limit.
- Cloud Access VPMC - $250/Month - Joomla instance on a Virtual Private Memory Cloud with servers that are based on pure memory SAN's (HIPAA and PCI DSS compliant).
- Cloud Access Backup and Distaster Recovery (CCB) - Customized & encrypted backup plans and retention policies (HIPAA and PCI DSS compliant).
All Accounts Have: Not Setup Fees, Professional Support, Managed Backups, Free Email, Free Joomla Templates, FTP/SFTP Access, and much more...
All plans backed by their 45-day money-back and 99% uptime guarantee.
CloudAccess Tech Support:
These guys take Joomla seriously. Their tech support staff have excellent training and experience in Joomla. If you want issues resolved quickly with minimal problems, these guys know what their doing.
- Email/Online Ticket Support: Yes
- Live Chat: No
- Blog: Yes
- Knowledgebase: Yes
- FAQs: Yes
- Tutorials: Yes
- Phone Support: Yes